Friday, July 31, 2009

look heres the deal, my uncle got me a kitten and heres the probblem I dont know anything about it exept that

it is the coler gray,white and orange and when I said I dont know anything about it I meant it right now Im feeding it I think is cowes milk and Im verry worried that it might get sick im all ready hearng grummgles coming out of it and it is sneazig and Im verry woried please help! I cant buy my kitten any thing plase please please please help please??! just give me some words of anvice ????!!.
Answers:
Don't give him cow's milk. He should be eating kitten food. It sounds like he might have an upper respiratory infection as well because of the sneezing. If he doesn't get better soon he should see a vet.
There should be kitten food at any grocery you go to for it. It depends on how old it is though. But if your uncle gave you it, it should be old enough to eat food on it's own. You just give small amounts and watch it carefully.
how old is it? it may have been taken from it's mom too soon, you need to take it to the vet.
and do not feed it cows milk! Petco/Petsmart has cans of kitten formula you need to feed it that has the proper vitimins and nourishment it needs. Cows milk is NOT good for kittens!
It will die if you continue to give it cows milk or any other kind of milk. It needs cat food. Baked chicken is better. DO NOT give it milk. If it's not at least 2 months old, give it back.
The kitten needs to go to the vet. If you can not afford to care for the little thing, call your local cat shelter. The sneezing could be distemper and that is very serious. Please take it to the vet!!
well then you need to tell your uncle that he needs to bring you some kitten milk from the pet dept at walmart because it cant drink regular human's milk.you will need to make it a litter box if you have a box that it can get into and shred up some newspapers you need to really find a home for the kitten of someone who can care properly for the poor thing you will end up killing it if you dont know what you are doing
Why aren't your parents helping you with the kitty?

If it is sneazing you definatly need to get it to the vet..it is sick, and don't be surprised when you see it with diareah.expect that if you hear the rumblings..the cows milk is hurting it's tummy.
I have just got a 6 month old kitten a week ago.

I feed it: Whiskas Kitten Pouches (These are found in nearly all supermarkets %26 come in different flavours) I feed the kitten 3 times a day. I also give the kitten water.

I have bought it: A scratching post, a bed, litter tray %26 scoop %26 balls with bells in the middle. (These can me bought at any pet shop and do come reasonably cheap)

If you cannot afford to buy it a scratching post, try wrapping string around a a pole.
For a bed place a few warm blankents in a cardboard box.
For toys use Kitchen foil scrunched into a ball or stockings with some newspaper stuffed inside at the bottom

If you had to pick one thing to buy make sure its the litter tray etc just so it doesn't poo on your floor.

Lastly make sure you give your cat loads of love and cuddles.

Hope I have helped

No comments:

Post a Comment