Friday, July 31, 2009

Let me clarify.I am looking for a high kill shelter near Marietta, GA because I want to adopt a cat, but I?

want to go to a place where the cats really need help. If I just go to a regular shelter then of course I will be giving a cat a good home which is great but if I don't adopt from a regular shelter then those cats most likely won't be put down. I hate seeing innocen t cats being put down which is why I want to adopt an adult cat from a high kill shelter.
Answers:
There are MANY cats in desperate need of a home near you.

Here's a list of shelters in GA:
http://muttcats.com/shelters/georgia.htm.


Thanks for rescuing!
I don't live near Georgia, but I admire your motives. Good luck.
Ahhh, ok. Sorry, but some people ask some really sick questions on here.

You should check your local animal control, if you haven't already. I know our old county's animal control only used to keep the animals for 2-4 weeks before putting them down. But our local Humane Society used to rescue the cats from there whenever they could. So there's an idea; if you have any no-kill shelters around, call them and ask. They'll definitely know where the high-kill shelters are.

No comments:

Post a Comment