Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kitten names ?/?

I just took in 2 6 week old kittens..brother and sister, there mother was hit by a car.Now what should I name them ?
Answers:
Ask again after telling us their color, size, fur shape or length, and some personality traits. Like play full, shy, or scared, loving? Glad you got them, I do that all the time, I am the cat lady at 35. Oh well, I can't help it I love all animals. But kittens are my most weakness!
Simba and Nala. so cute :)
Sniffles and Pookie! lmfao
I named my one cat Skita (swift kick in the a--)
If you like that, maybe Pita works for you too (pain in the a--)
I have raised Skitas from the time she was 4 weeks old and after about a month the name fit her. She is 14 years old now, and still full of it sometimes.

Good luck!!
How about Flotsam and Jetsam, since they are "found" kitties?
Poor babies!

How about Max and Ruby (it's a cartoon on Noggin)

Lucy and Linus

snickers and sage

ginger and nutmeg (or other spices depending on colors)
Do they have personalities yet? What do they look like? Who do they want to be when they grow up?
pooty tat
bubba and sissy or dammit darn it lucy and desi fred and ethel bill and Hilary george and laura puss and bootsone puss one boots
indy and anna

for indiana jones
or
dolce and gabanna
or
itchy and scratchy

lol
Not that I'm suggesting this one but your question brought to memory a guy I knew many years ago. He had two white cats, lovable and well behaved. He named one Coke and the other Spoon. Doesn't take a tree full of owls to guess what the master was into.
I am currently owned by a Siamese lady named Athena. If I had a male cat along with her, I would have to go with a male god's name like Zeus or Appollo.
Rhubarb %26 Custard
Toodles %26 Snookum
Casey %26 Jones
Cassidy %26 Sundance
Coriander %26 Cayenne
Max %26 Milly

Hope that they do okay %26 grow into healthy happy little cats

No comments:

Post a Comment