Thursday, July 30, 2009

kitty dragging poop out of box?

Here's 1 I'm curious about. My 1 cat sometimes after he poops, he paws at it til he knocks it outta the litter box? why? The box is nice and clean when he does it.
Answers:
Some cats are seem to be neat in the litter box and then others just look like they are trying too hard. One of my cats gets a real serious look and keeps raking til he has a mountain of litter behind him. Just down to their own sweet personality I guess
Does he have toys to play with? Get a hood for the catbox and he won't be able to knock them out anymore.
Being a cat and trying to irk you thats all
It usually has nothing to do with a clean litter box. It could be the box is to small for the cat. I would get a litter box with a lip around it this way he can't do that and will stop on his own.
My small kittens use to try that but I taught them no no and it work cause they where only 1 month old. They grow out of it and when I got a large box with lips on it {sides up and curled inward} they stopped booting it out.
Maybe you did something to upset him~? or he is telling you he doesn't like the location of his box. Or maybe he is just a dirty kitty.
mayb..it cdnt bear 2 c da place around da box.being so clean.as compared 2 da box.n so thot tht..shw shud.try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment