Friday, July 31, 2009

LIFE OR DEATH URGENCY! What do I do?

My cat has given birth to 7 dead kittens and she still has more inside of her. It took her at least 30 minutes to a hour for her to deliver each one and they all came out backwards (feet first). Please anyone tell me what I should do. I've tried to revive the kittens but that didnm't work. And I was told that I might have to put her to sleep while shes still giving birth. Im not even sure if the kittens still in her are even alive. Please someone, anyone what do I do?
Answers:
Sounds like she needs to be taken to local vet and have them help her finish the delivery. I never heard of the actual cat having to be put to sleep because of it though. Although I'd keep an eye on her emotional for awhile.
TAKE HER TO THE VET ASAP!!
VET!! now..Go.
Please, please take her to the vet!
You need a vet, pretty fast
you should contact a vet
This is something that needs to be handled by a veterinarian. Get her there RIGHT AWAY!
same thing happened to me take her to the vet.
Call the vet. Take her now to a animal hospital. Don't know what else to say. I'm so sorry for you and the cat and the kittens. That is aweful..hugs to you.
The only thing that makes sense is to go to the vet asap! Why make her suffer?

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED ON THE RESULTS? I really hope everything worked out ok. Someone mentioned taking a TAXI TO GET HER TO THE VET~I HOPE YOUR FRIEND FOLLOWED THROUGH ON THIS!
IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S IN AWFUL PAIN!
Call your vet and rush the cat in
Take her and the kittens to the vet! Like YESTERDAY!

And GOOD LUCK!
Take her to the Vet, get off the computer and go go go! We can't do anything for you!
instead of wasting time typing out this question, the smart thing would have been to IMMEDIATELY contact your vet.
Get her to a vet, moron!
Take her to the vet.definately.something is not okay with her or her babies.
Take her to the vet. Man that is scary. Poor Cat. I hope she is all right, and that all the other kittens live.
She needs a veterinarian, maybe even a hysterectomy. That is too many kittens and she's exhausted from the birthing.
VET PLZ!
as not to sound like a broken record. do the obvious.
VET!
I had a cat I adopted named Raven who gave birth to one live kitten but had 3 more inside her.

I rushed her to the vet and they delivered the dead kittens, spayed her and saved her life.

Don't waste anymore time. Take her in to a vet NOW
I hope you're back from the vet and all is well!

What a shock. My heart breaks for you and the mom kittie.
should have taken her alot earlier to the vet instead of doing this!!
Take her to an emergency animal hospital.
have her call a cab to take her to the vet.
7 is a hell uva lot of baby kitties!! if you can't get her to a vet i don't know what u can do..
i helped a cat give birth, i just stroked her tummy gently as she lay on her side, she only had 4 kittens though, 2 came out backwards, but all were alive.
IF one starts coming through stroke her as she pushes, the sooner she gets them out the more chance she has of living, otherwise there isnt a lot u can do. your frined is going to have to move the cat, making sure to support her from her middle and her head. there is no other way.
Please find some way of getting to the vet maybe a neighbour or the person how wrote the message please???
the last thing you should do is touch them because the mother wont like because of the sent you leave so i would just leave her to it

No comments:

Post a Comment