Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kitten name?

I am getting a dark grey kitten today, and I don't know what to name HER. I want to give her a dark name.. any ideas?
Answers:
I'd say Ms Leesa is pretty dark.
Shadow?
sate like satan! That's dark
Saphire, Twinkle?
Misty ^.^
andy, lucy,lily,tulip,vince,chester,.
precious,rosaline,cutie,lucky,. sweetie,
Zoe
magic, bewitched, flyte? i also suggest looking dark/other word up in the thesaurus and see what it comes up with! good luck and give her a hug from me! xx
Lilith (in fantasy, she is the embodiment of feminine evil)
Pandora (in mythology she opened the box that let plagues into the world)
Hixallie - I made it up, it sounds cool
Afiti -same as above.
Smokie or Ashes
manbearcat. my cat is completely back and is terrified of his name then again he is a wuss. he is the oldest of the kittens and seems to get his butt kicked by the smaller kittens near his age.
moonlight, moonshadow,zoe
I've got a grey and white cat and I call her Toot %26 Scoot or Pookie.
harrington
Snookie
Ebony
Little Devil
Fear
i have a cat named money bags
What fun, I really hope you enjoy your little darling. I brought home a kitten two months ago and named her Gracie. My sister in law got a kitten and named her Izzy, she is Grey too. I have two other cats and their names were Charmin and Lucy! Naming your cat might hit you once you look into her eyes and say, yeah.. you look like a _____. Good luck with your decision.
Braden, Rose, Tasha, Princton, Hayden

Just some suggestions. Have fun with your new kittnen!!
Midnight is a cute name and it's dark.Good luck nameing your kitten.
What about Salem Graves, you know the tombs of past Witches?
Tuna
How about a name in Japanese like:

Kumo (pronounced COO/mow) which means cloud or spider
or
Sumi (SUE/mee) which is charcoal
or
Kage (caw/GAY) which is shadow
or
Kiri (KEY/lee) which is fog

No comments:

Post a Comment