Wednesday, July 29, 2009

kitten names!?

Kitten name ideas for male, 'buff' colored?
Answers:
Biscuit
Tapioca
Van -short for vanilla
Leo or Lionel -like the lion
George
Marshmallow
Ted
Tan Man
Sunny
Absolut
Claw
Anchovy
Bamboo
Chestnut
Nutmeg
Butterball
Cheesecake
Popcorn
Cheerio
Dude
chino or chapito are cool names
Spike.
spinksty the great
kito.
Bandit
Mishu (me-shoe)
Diego ((:

Give him a hug for me!
I love kittens.
Its not buff but "Virgil" would be a good name.Thats the name of Dantes guide in the divine comedy.
Lovamatuzz
I ve always loved this name . Mr.Bear Bear
Houdini nini !
Linus
Mango
Nugget
Toffee
Toby
King Kong
Whey
Socks
Fizzar
Fuzzz
Jodie
buddy
Tom
Tipper
Skipper
Piper
Elvis
Bozo
Fred
Henry
Moey
Bubba
Buttons
Brandy
Garfield
Bert
Bingo
Dingo
Andy
Cal
Danny
Elmo
Hobo
Storm
Dc (da** Cat)
Sid
Lucky
Ziggy
Walt
Nipper
Nozer
Omar
Reggie
I have a buff-colored male and I named him BooBoo because his coloring reminded me of BooBoo the bear.
Skittles
Gizmo
Max
Butterscotch
Bandit
Luna
Itchy or Scratchy, Fester, Gummies, Sticky, Old Baldy, Needles, Yellow Fang, Stinky, Stickers, Hair ball, Claw Paw, Smelly Cat, Farful, Prickley, Lickers, and Gecko face. :)
Rocky
Chocolate
Trickster/Tricky
Zeus
Hermes
Parsley

No comments:

Post a Comment