Friday, July 31, 2009

Know how to set a Havaheart trap? I think I loused up the last question I asked!?

Trying to trap a sweet little black cat that has a wounded limb. Was told how to set it, but the answer "leaked" out of my brain, and I'm concerned about catching this little guy.
Answers:
Hi there.I hope this website PDF instructions can assist you with the set up process: http://www.havahart.com/cats/1099%20inst.

[edit] I hope this feral rescue website will also help: http://www.feralcat.com/trapinst.html#a1.
Why are YOU trying to catch it, call the humane society and have them get it.
a stray cat can have diseases that you may not want to expose yourself to.
Also, when the humane society catch it they will have a vet to examine it to fix the wounded limb and feed it and then find a decent home for it.
Don't let your sympathy for this cat get in the way of doing what is right for it. Unless you are a vet you will not know how to nurse it back to health

No comments:

Post a Comment