Friday, July 31, 2009

long haired white cats?

Why do people love long haired white cats so much? Whats wrong with long haired black cats? And why do they cost so much?
Answers:
Probably personal preferance. In some cultures black cats are seen as bad luck and in other cultures they are seen as good luck. Sorry, but I have no answer for the white long hair cats question, I had a white long hair, I did not choose her because of her color, I loved her personality.
Maybe it has something to do with angel softness and puffy clouds or something. Personally, I don't see the attraction of all that hair all over the house. Not to mention yakked up on your pillow in the middle of the night.
But that's just me. Go figure.
Don't get me wrong, I love cats. Short haired cats, any color, doesn't matter to me.
One time I had an potential adopter come into the shelter saying "I want an older, long-haired black cat". It was all I could do to keep from leaping up and down and embracing them!

I am hoping to get a long-haired white cat, 15 years old, who has been abandoned at a boarding facility here for six months now. He is a real doll, gets along with other cats and looks to be in very good shape. If he comes to live with me I hope he won't mind being brushed and combed so he doesn't get mats.
all cats are wonderful.check petsmart or your local newspaper
First of all, cat people don't discriminate! I've had both, black and white. I now have a white cat. They were free, expect for the spaying cost and vet expenses. Your local shelter has a lot of kittens, black, white, short hair, long hair, all at a very reasonable cost to you. Just don't forget to spay or neuter!
If you go to your local animal shelter you'll find long haired, short haired, white, black, orange, siamese pointed ect all for the same price and they come with the added bonus, you can say you saved his life!
not sure.. me personally i don;t like long haired cats to much.. i mean they are pretty but i just don;t like all that hair.. me i have a pure white short hair cat and i really want a pure black short hair cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment