Friday, May 21, 2010

My cat just got arrested!?

OMGH! Ruth Harvey answered both my questions!

Aaaah


i feel like fainting
Answers:
Whenever you feel like fainting, it is advisable to move from a tiled area to a softer locale . perhaps a comfy couch. It can be really painful to go THUD onto a hard floor. If you DO feel faint, try to fall gracefully . avoiding any and all cats and/or small children in your immediate vicinity.

If your cat has been arrested, don't worry. Just advise your cat to exercise its rights to (1) remain silent; and (2) to cough up a furball on the arresting officers. Just because your cat has been arrested does NOT mean that your cat is actually guilty of committing a crime . cats should be presumed innocent (unless you actually catch them with little bird feathers sticking out of their mouth.)

When all else fails, have the cat blame the dog.

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
huh?
If you don't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?
Congratulations, hope you have recovered.
whats with all these random posts?!? they're completly irrelivant to quesitons about animals
Post bail and get that kitty outa there.
Hey, what ever you're smoking - you had better share!
Get him out before "bubba" the pit bull has his way then hes as good as dead
is your cat a cat burglar?
How much kitty chow %26 kittly litter will you need for bail?
Your cat just got arrested? Is this a new term in pet cat world? Please post new details! I'll do my best to answer your question! Or do you mean your cat was taken to a pound? If so, don't faint and you better go and bail her out!
Would this be a criminal arrest, a citizen's arrest, or a heart-attack sort of arrest? I suspect the problem is that you've raised a compulsive cat bugler. It's true it's a sickness, but he really should be held responsible, anyway. Otherwise, how is he going to learn? You're a bad cat yourself for encouraging this sort of behavior. No nip for you for a week!
I think your thoughts just went onto the computer and your computer words must of gone into your head. Basiclly i think you thought our thoughts we think you thought that i think you thought. i think.
what??
OK. I'll bite! Taking you seriously--the only "cat arrest" I know of, would be a quarantine if your cat bit someone. I've heard of THIS. For the first time in 13 years, my cat bit me--my fault, I got carried away playing with her; (sometimes I think I AM a cat), %26 it got infected so I had to see the doctor. Yes, I lied. I said I didn't know what happened. Antibiotics %26 warm compresses cleared it up. She's 100% indoor cat, goes into cat warp if anyone comes over, so she's definitely not a threat to anyone. I think people want to know exactly what you mean!!

1 comment:

  1. I got arrested9 20 15 in Psl just got out and the police said animal control has her where do i find her she is my baby someone please hlp me

    ReplyDelete