Friday, May 21, 2010

My cat is constantly singing.?

My cat is constantly singing alternative/pop.

I tried to give it an acoustic guitar but it wont stop.

she also says that shakiras songs are da bomb!
answer this for me!


this means you,harvie ruth!
ps u r funny im your biggest fan
Answers:
First off, thank your lucky stars that your cat is NOT a country music fan. We once had a cat that meowed "My Achy Breaky Heart" for two solid weeks. AAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!

As a general rule, cats are not guitar players -- acoustic or otherwise. They get too distracted by the strings and sticking their little paws in the hole to get at the fuzzy mice that they stashed in there.

Cats are keyboard players. Anyone who owns a piano, organ or keyboard knows this . they love to "tinkle the ivories" .. let's just hope that they can resist tinkling ON the ivories.

If your cat is developing poor taste in music (Poor defined as any music that YOU don't especially like, that is), you might consider restricting his or her access to MTV/VH!, the radio, and -- of course-- taking away its I-PAWED.

Remember, there are NO stupid questions, there are just stupid songs.

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
If that is the truth, then I'd say get a video camera and hit record and send it to Animal Planet.
LOL
you need to take up writing science fiction novels.
My cat sings a lot too, but I don't think he knows what exactly it is he's singing. I know I sure don't.
ask her to sing Micheal Jackson she might do the moon walk
this is a place to look for ANSWERS not a forum.
Well thats her choice I guess.
Maybe get another cat that will like the acoustic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment