Friday, May 21, 2010

miow or meow?


Answers:
if your asking how to spell it its meow
are you asking how to spell it? it's Meow..
it's usually spelled meow
meow. unless their mad
miow baby, miow all the way!
MEOW!!.
meow
MEOWWWWWWWW!
meow in English, miau in German
It's spelled MEOW. The other one I've never seen or heard before. Don't know what it might be.
meow
Step on the tail and you get a different spelling entirely.

I stepped on Miss Kitty's tail accidentally last night and the spelling I got from that cat makes some of the people on this web site look like spelling bee champions.

She used every letter in the alphabet all at once.
If i saw 'meow'. You say that's because 'mehurtU'.
Can someone tell freedomhammer to shut up. It's not clever and it's not funny to put that crap on every answer as your source. Maybe once. But let's face it once is enough mate.
meow
Meow
meow, definitely, final answer
actually - miaow.is another legitimate spelling.
Meow
Meow, meow,meow okay .!
meeeeeeeeeeow! but really, meow.
meow
Meow

but my cat wierd when he meows he eow!
lol
MEOW for Cats . BARK for dogs
Miow is the Egyptian pronounciation and spelling. Meow is the English form.
WOOF WOOF
meow
i thought it was miaow
Does it matter?
I suppose it depends what language the cat is speaking. My cats speak mew.
Meow is the correct spelling.

2 comments:

  1. I say that they are both correct, depending on where you live. Normally in the U.S they spell it 'meow', but in other places such as England, they normally spell it 'miow'. Though they are both correct, I normally spell it both ways, and most times I happen to spell it 'miow'. So, I guess I'd say both spellings are right, but the more common one is 'meow'. And if your teacher were to ask for some reason, both answers would be correct. Another way I've seen it spelled was 'miaow'. Which, like I was saying earlier, depending on where you live is spelt correct. So all of these spellings are correct, and depending on where you live, one is the most common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also seen it 'miau'. Which is correct, too.

      Delete