Friday, May 21, 2010

Meowing.?

My cat Bello does not meow much at all. Every now and again I might hear a little sound come from him but that's it. Is this normal?
Answers:
some cats just don't meow a lot. Mostly they meow if they want something. Since yours rarely does, that means you must be satisfying your cats needs very well. i would consider yourself lucky! Hope this helps!
some cats are very vocal and some don't make a sound at all. don't worry about it.
Maybe he is happy and has no reason to complain. Or maybe he has taken a vow of silence.
That is normal for some cats. Not to worry.
just like people, some people talk more than others, same goes with cats some are more talkitive. I have one cat that hardly ever meows, and his brother, meows a lot.
I won't worry about it. I have three cats. Two of them meow a lot. The other doesn't meow. She just squeaks and she's normal.
I had a cat that did not meow at all -- she said MOM, no I am not kidding, made my kids laugh all the time.
One of my cats only makes really small meows, but not often. He just isn't much of a talker. All cats are different, but this is perfectly normal.
cats meow when they want attension your cat is getting morer than enough attension this is a good sign don't worry, if anything you should be glad!
maybe he just wants to be quiet dont worry
In the kitty world, they aren't very vocal with each other unless they are talking to their babies or fighting. They vocalize with humans because that is our primary communication. Bello peeps at you when he wants your attention.
dnt worry bout it, show are just very noisy and some are just so shy, like pipol, right?. some are smart and talkative some are so shy. dats all it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment