Friday, May 21, 2010

my 1 year old kitten is beating up my 9 year old dog?

my kitten want to play with my dog pooka but but my cat snowy plays way to rough for pooka but she just playing but pooka gets super scaered i can't get a new kitten for snowy should pooka be more playful with her or should snowy be less rough ther pooka she really playful with people and my other cat joey but not with snowy


who has the problem pooka or snowy?
Answers:
When I introduced my kitten to my older pug the cat seemed like he was attacking the dog at times. He wanted to play but the dog didn't. As they have gotten used to each other, the dog realizes that it is ok to play with the kitten and has invented new games where he can terrorize that cat. They will get along, Just give them time.
the dog has the problem if hes scared of your kitten
face it - cats and dogs as much as can get along are from different worlds

the fact that the dog is older, still understands that this is a baby animal and may be fearful of harming or fussed at if responds too severely

what the kitten needs is a playmate kitten for this will bring fun to the kitten, companionship and relief to the dog

best wishes to you and your animal family!
The problem should be just temporary. Wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment