Monday, May 24, 2010

my 4yr old cat still suckles both me and my husbands t-shirt, is this normal?

she has done since a young age
Answers:
Yeah. Baby does that too. He nucks my shoulder in the middle of the night, and purrs so loud he wakes me up! I love it - it's about all the attention I get from the little booger! Most of the time he's so 'big-n-tuff' he ain't got time for mom!
yes he or she is just looking to play with you
actually, its quite a compliment..she identies you as mamma figures, and has you both imprinted on her as such. that means she really loves and trusts you completely.
Most people would not like it, It just something the cat found to do that feals good. Why do you allow it?
He likes warm places to sleep (or comfortable).
We acquired a kitten that had been taken away from its mother when it was too young.
She never quit sucking on any thing or anyone, especially when she was sleeping.
Another kitten we had did so when our other kitten died suddenly.
But he only did it until we got another one and called that kitten his partner in crime.
Both were real goof balls and kept us entertained for many years.
yes it is normal, some cats do some dont, could be the cat was taken away to early from the mom

No comments:

Post a Comment