Friday, May 21, 2010

missing cats??

What do you think happens to all the cats that go missing?
I don't know how many posters I have seen for missing cats..where are all the missing cats?
Answers:
Some are dead, some are still alive but lost, some just run away to some other place alone or with some other cat. Sometimes they come back, but sometimes they don't.
I had many cats before, and when they went missing, most of them did not come back. My family used to find them dead sometimes. Cats are said to know when they are about to die, so they go looking for a place to die when the time comes. Hence when they went missing for a long time, I used to think that they were dead, as most of the time those cats were old too.
But there is a story that I heard, which said that when they go missing, they go away to a secret place to practise secret skills to 'grade up' themselves, and they will return to you when the grade up is complete. But as they are graded up, you will not recognise those cats any more, still they are around you, and looking after you to see if you are OK.
By the way, cats have a habit of going to lower places, so if you want to find them before they get to wherever, go down the hills to look for them, rather than go up the hills.
Gypsies steal them, skin them and then sell the fur. Or they just get run over.
some probably dead, others someone else has them. My cat was once taken to an animal shelter for rehoming cos an interfering woman down the road thought she was a stray cos she wasnt wearing a collar, we only found out after we put up posters. We had to pay to get our own cat back and she had picked up cat flu at the shelter!
My friend recently lost her cat and I really hope she finds him. Here are my theories:
1. Someone else takes them in
2. They get run over
3. Or they just become stray cats

Really very sad. =(
Either a child took it home to mom and dad and said "can I keep it!", or hit by a car.
I've heard they get used as chicken at shady restaurants. I've also heard that goth kids sacrifice them. I don't believe either. I think they go where the missing socks do.
I have no idea.. My two cats are still missing.(I fed them, they usually were inside, but I left to California and when I came back they weren't there anymore) I miss them =(
I think in my town they get eaten by dogs, coyotes or other larger predators.
Sometimes they return home after a long time.We had one missing for 3years once and then turned up as if nothing had happened.
A cat is a cat! So, two solutions :
- The cat enjoys an another home, with a bigger fridge, more thuna, more chicken an more saumon, a bigger bed;
- The cat met a car.
If you live in an area with coyotes that might be the reason some cats go missing. One of my cats, GirlCat, has been missing for 10 days and I am afraid she may have had a tangle with the bunch of coyotes that live in the orchard behind my house. I have my fingers crossed that she is just on an extended wander about.
I dont know?..matbe it`s a CATASTROPHY
They're naturally quite nomadic and if they find somewhere else to get a regular feed they will either stay or keep returning. It's not that they don't love their owners it's just the way they are. My Mum's friend had a cat that would disappear for about 3 weeks at a time and then return for a while and then disappear again. They just had to get used to it.
A lot of them got run over by car i think. Or they get lost and someone else take them in!
coyotes, stray dogs, and cars..is that a good enough answer?
RTA
Caught by a fox etc
or most commonly they find an alternate place to live
either eaten or killed by wild animals or dogs, hit by cars, poisoned by people or rat poison, snail bait,etc. or have been adopted by another family.

No comments:

Post a Comment