Sunday, August 2, 2009

me and my speedy?

this is me and my cat speedy we are out in the woods taking a walk. Do your cats follow you all around and no matter what are always by you?
Answers:
Yes. my cat Kaffe follows me around when we go walkies without the leash. At usafe times, I make him wear halter and leash and he will actually trot along with me (or pull me along like a dog) on the sidewalk.

Speedy is definitely photogenic - oh, you look alright too. :)
Speedy is adorable! My 3 are in whatever room I'm in all the time. They will just get as close as they can and lie down. It really bothers Baby if I go out of the room and he doesn't hear me (he sleeps hard). He'll wake up and cry and cry till I call him! My husband said he was inconsolable when I was in the hospital in April this year for 4 days.
Yes! My cat is extremely attached to me. It is kind of strange, because I am not her first owner and have not had her since she was a kitten. I only got her in late June, after she had lived with both my grandmother and aunt after living as a stray for god knows how long. She immediately latched on and now I can't seem to avoid her presence!
I just love your question and love the answers.

I would love to know how to train a kitty to do these things.

I have a 7 month old that could very well be this, but he hasn't been outside yet and I don't know how to get him to do this?

Thanks,
aww that so sweet
My sister, Brenda has a cat named Speedy and it's funny cause that little hairball follows her around too. Some cats do that but I'd like to ask you a question, how did you get your picture in that box instead of an avitar?

No comments:

Post a Comment