Sunday, August 2, 2009

Looking for an organic food solution to urinary blockage for my cat.?

My 5 year old cat Floyd had surgery last year from urinary blockage. I would like to find an organic food solution without all of the fillers for him. My other concern is that my other cat Delilah and him eat out of the same bowl so I would like something safe for her as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Answers:
If you have a lot of time there are recipes that you can make for your cat. There are websites and some pet stores have cookbooks. I've heard of a lot of people making their own pet food (especially if the pet has digestive problems).
Look up Wellness, Felidae, Innova EVO, and Artemis. All are great foods and are doing great things for both healthy kitties and ones who are chronically ill.
Just dont feed the store bought crap!! Try science diet feline maintance..low on sodium, which caused your cats problem.
we had several cats with urinary blockage so we started using the dry food from the grocery store (it's purina or meow mix)
that states on package "For Urinary Health" , haven't had a problem since

No comments:

Post a Comment