Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lost cat in Sydney, Australia! REWARD!?

TARYN HAS ESCAPED ON
ENTERING VETS! PLEASE
HELP ME FIND HER. CALL
ME ON 0412 090 155 IF
YOU CAN HELP.SHE IS
SOMEWHERE IN
BALMAIN, WHICH IS
NOT HER USUAL AREA
AND SHE IS IN TROUBLE.
I NEED HELP WITH PUTTING UP
POSTERS AND HELP WITH
TRAPPING HER OVER THERE
TONIGHT. The more trappers the
better, PLEASE HELP!! If i can't
get her tonight, she will probably
move and I have no chance.
PLEASE PHONE RATHER THAN
EMAIL ME AS I WILL BE OUT
LOOKING FOR HER!! A $1000
REWARD IS BEING OFFERED
FOR HER SAFE RETURN!
Taryn is a black and white cat, about 3 years old. She is also pregnant and needs urgent care.
Please go to "kittiesinthehood.com" for a picture of Taryn and more info.
Answers:
I know I'm not any help since I'm in the US, but I just wanted to say goodluck on finding your kitty and hope she is safe! Remember to pray for her!
I'm really sorry to hear about your cat, but you should have been a little more cautious in your post.

You really shouldn't have posted your cat's name, nor the amount of the reward money. Now every fraud will come out of the woodwork and say they've found your cat. People know that you're vulnerable and desperate and will take advantage of you in this situation.

If someone calls you and claims to have found your cat, ask them a question about the cat that only you would know, like specific markings on her fur, or what kind of collar she's wearing. Good luck.
I hope you find your kitty..It is terribly sad she escaped.
if you microchipped her they could locate where your cat is
I hope the kitty is found.

I live in the north shore area so I'm not near balmain, but good luck anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment