Sunday, August 2, 2009

Male cat names?


Answers:
I would choose a name based on your interests. For instance, I am really into mythology, so I have chosen Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Norse god/goddess names for my pets. Think of a character from your favorite novel, movie, t.v. show, as well as famous people in history, etc.Each animal has his or her own personality, so you can also give him a name that fits with it. Personally, I'm rather fond of the name Apollo, but good luck finding a name you like. I hope I have helped you think of some.
Harold
mike,vin,hamish,fry,stewie,and. ,austin,seth,mini me
Felix, Garfield, Grey, prince, silver, york, moscow
those are all of the ones i heard of
male cat names, can be anything you want them to be. its just like naming a child. do you ask other people what to name a child? if you want a turely geart name them you should come up with it yourself, look in baby name books if it means that much. all that really matters when it comes to naming is if you like the name and if the cat answer to the name.
Boris, Marquees, Maximo's, Mr Wiggles.
salem is a good one for a black cat.
peyton
Tom related (after all a male cat is known as a Tom):
Tom, Dooley, Thumb, Piper, Cruise, Uncle, Cabin, Sawyer, Jefferson, Eddison, Major, Becket, Doubting, Peeping, Bombadil

Old Fashioned:
Arthur, Hercules, Alfonso, Harry, Hector, Norman, Edwin, Wilbur, Eggbert, Humphrey, Sam

Mousetrap related:
Mozzarello, Parmesan, Brie, Parmesan, Gouda, Wenslydale, Gorgonzola

Fruity %26 possibly a bit vegetably:
Rhubarb, Radish, Pineapple, Pomegranite, Mango, Tamarind, Pawpaw, Bean, Butternut, Okra, Squash, Pumpkin


Or - from the Aristocats:
Abraham de Lacey, Guiseppe, Casey, Thomas O'Malley, O'Malley the Alley Cat
(now it's gonna be difficult to get the song out of my head, lol)

Plus there's a load more on this site:
http://www.20000-names.com/pet_names_cat.
mine is named kiki..
This depends onn the size of the cat; How about:
Killer,Bruiser, Terminator.
I knew a woman with a male cat names Psycho--draw your own conclusions..
O.J.(orang. juice)



BAD KITTY KAT!
I like unusual names or people names.

Malachi
Mortachi
Icabod
Felix
Diablo
2 pts 4 me!
Zero is the name of my male cat, as in the dog from "The nightmare before christmas". Good luck.
Cisco, Hasbro, Sequi, Diamond, YooHoo, Ebb, Rascal, Merlin.
i named my male cats chopper and scotty
Romeo, Valentino--famous romantic men
I've had male cats named Joey and Smokey

No comments:

Post a Comment