Sunday, August 2, 2009

Love cats?

what is your favorite color cat?
Answers:
Any cat that I own or even see is my favorite color cat. I just love animals, so it's difficult to choose. I own one smoky grey baby named Lady Katie, one half Bengal half Siamese who is multi-color grey and Bengal stripes and swirls named Grey Baby Bengal (she was a rescued cat), one white with gold poured over the top named Butterscotch, and her baby Munchkin who has her mothers coloring with more black and white patches (from her father.) I guess I connect more with personality than with color. I also have a Pom named Shelbie, she is the reddish or fox color. She doesn't know if shes part cat, or they are all part dog; but it will work out. Have a good night.
black tabby
I love black cats!
I love white fluffy cats with big blue eyes.
I can't pick one..orange, tri, black, smokey gray, siamese (any point, really, but flames and blues are gorgeous), black and blue blotched tabby.
brown tabby, calico, and cream colored.
the orange-ish color
or grey
ORANGE! or black and white tux. LOL
Seal point or Lilac/Blue point.
Cats are adorable! Unfortunately I am allergic to them though! I would have to say the most beautiful cat I have seen would be a calico!
Gray and White
I love tabby cats, black cats and tuxedo cats. Mybe it's because those are the type of cats I own.
orange, like my beloved 16 year old shakespeare.
grey, white, black, and orange tabbys thats the color of my at now shes so cute
Hi Caryn.leopard spotted colours like my Bengal (see avatar) and one's similar to him: http://www.deerfernfarms.com/images/web%.
calico ,definatly
my fav cat is the russain short blue tabby.
BENGALS RULE!! I have one and she is adorable !!

No comments:

Post a Comment