Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just got a Grey Kitten?? Names?

My little girl kitten(somewhat of a calico) with lighter and darker shades of grey on the body, lil bit of orange on her face along with white and lighter grey. A small portion of the tip of her tail is white. She has striped dark and light grey legs. Blue eyes (do all kittens) and a Orange patch next to one of her gorgeous ears.
Please and thank you, No cali!!
Erica
Answers:
Pumkin for the orange in her fur or autumn for the time of year she was born.

My other idea is Piper. Just because it came to mind when I thought of a fun little girl kitten.
Sophia i luv luv luv that name for a cat but i can't get a cat. U should name her Sophia
I named my gray cat "GRAY CAT" I'm not kidding :-)
Mina (mee-na)
Felony
Miss Demeanor
The last two are in case shes a little stinker- lol- ornery or really playful..
how about patches
lucky
Smokey
i originally was gonna put oliver but you say its a girl so how about olivia
how about Charlie if its a boy I named my cat charlie and everyone thinks its really cute.
Smokey
hey hey first all kittens are born with blue eyes, and why not smokey, or why not choose your fav. singer, actor etc for her name. i have a cat (a boy) i named him after dog, the bounty hunters son LELAND, its cute
smokey.?
smokey is cute, tiger.

you also can on google search. they have lots and lots of names for cats.
Your cat is grey maybe Grey-Grey or smokey is a really good choice too.
"Cat" Have you ever seen Breakfast at Tiffany's? Amazing movie, the cats name is cat. How cute!
When you said the "tip" of her tail is white, "Tipper" came to mind. Or since it's close to Halloween and she has a bit of orange you could call her "Punkin".
How about, Zena, Snickers, for Snicker's bar, Heidibug, Tiggy, Candy, Zuki or Polly.

If you wait long enough you will find your own name according to her personality. That's how we have done it.
cally or mittens
Patches, Nica, Juliette, Ava
Autumn would be a pretty name for her.
I have a grey long hair boy, and I named him Jordan. Yes after Michael Jordan. We were playing when he was just a tiny baby and he "attacked" me with his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he jumped into the air to pounce on me. I knew right then what his name was going to be. But I like one of the answers already given, Piper. Different and cute
grey ghost or just ghost, Zelda, Bella, Scrubs
I have a gray kitten.

I named her Gracey.
i named my new calico kitten merideth kate because of the meanings we all call her m.k really cute name and ALL calicos are girls soooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment